Compare E. & J. Gallo Winery vs Treasury Wine Estates BETASee how working at E. & J. Gallo Winery vs. Treasury Wine Estates compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at E. & J. Gallo Winery vs. Treasury Wine Estates. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- E. & J. Gallo Winery scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at E. & J. Gallo Winery.
- "Great brands" was the most mentioned Pro at Treasury Wine Estates.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at E. & J. Gallo Winery.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Treasury Wine Estates.
I have been working at E. & J. Gallo Winery full-time for more than 3 years
The people/leadership, great benefits, and obviously the wine perks!
Our PTO policy is the only thing I've never been fond of. You start at 15 days per year and it increases after 5 years.
I have been working at Treasury Wine Estates full-time for less than a year
Great people to work with - very helpful and supportive. Great brands and quality products - feel proud to be part of the business. ASX listed, Melbourne headquartered, beautiful offices. Culture... is energised and proactive.
I haven't seen anything that would be a con.