Compare EY vs ANZ Bank BETASee how working at EY vs. ANZ Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. ANZ Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- ANZ Bank scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at ANZ Bank.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Restructures" was the most mentioned Con at ANZ Bank.
I have been working at EY full-time for more than 8 years
flexible, proactive, innovative, employee focussed, amazing wellbeing and learning and development investment
There is an overall feel that EY will not go the extra mile for retention, you can see the investment in L&D and upskilling their staff, but it is the little things that count and we do not see a... lot of that at EY. Salary bands are a big issue and there is a lack of transparency around this.
Advice to Management
consider bonuses for all staff, hearing that some teams receive bonuses yet others don't does not do much for the moral.