Compare EY vs Commonwealth Bank of Australia BETASee how working at EY vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
I have been working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia part-time for more than a year
Their care for customers is genuine and financial wellbeing is always at the forefront of everything they do.
They are struggling with phone banking calls at the moment, so wait times are extended and customers have already experienced frustrations before entering the branch, which means they’re already angry