Compare EY vs National Australia Bank BETASee how working at EY vs. National Australia Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. National Australia Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- National Australia Bank scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at National Australia Bank.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Restructures" was the most mentioned Con at National Australia Bank.
I have been working at National Australia Bank full-time for more than 3 years
Nice people, you can contribute to your social causes, work flexibly
Lack of funding to systems and automation in HR making some tasks take a long time causing longer work hours and delays