Compare EY vs Norton Rose Fulbright BETASee how working at EY vs. Norton Rose Fulbright compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Norton Rose Fulbright. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Norton Rose Fulbright scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Norton Rose Fulbright.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Norton Rose Fulbright.
I worked at Norton Rose Fulbright full-time for more than a year
All the perks of a top tier law firm. Beautiful office, lots of support, interesting matters to work on.
Long hours and bonuses aren’t really attainable.
Advice to Management
Hopefully the firm can experience some stability