Compare EY vs Waitrose & Partners BETASee how working at EY vs. Waitrose & Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Waitrose & Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Waitrose & Partners scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Waitrose & Partners.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Waitrose & Partners.
I worked at Waitrose & Partners full-time
Able to work autonomously or in a team environment Friendly but professional Honest, punctual and reliable Ability to work under pressure Enthusiastic and positive minded
I am a perfectionist when I work I learned to work in a group so I like mutual aid