Compare EY vs Zomato BETASee how working at EY vs. Zomato compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Zomato. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Zomato scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Zomato.
- EY had 2,672 more reviews than Zomato that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at EY full-time
Lots of growth opportunities, supportive team and diverse work. They had a very good response to the COVID-19 pandemic compared to competitors.
There can be some long hours depending on the needs of the engagement.