Compare Eames Consulting Group vs Investigo BETASee how working at Eames Consulting Group vs. Investigo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Eames Consulting Group vs. Investigo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Eames Consulting Group scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Investigo scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Investigo had 10 more reviews than Eames Consulting Group that mentioned "Senior management" as a Pro.
- "Management team" was the most mentioned Con at Eames Consulting Group.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Investigo.
I worked at Investigo full-time for more than a year
With Investigo's open desk policy, the company is highly transparent across the whole business and with Senior Board members. Investigo are great at rewarding hard working staff who deserve... recognition with their quarterly high achievers trip abroad. Fun social culture, quarterly internal whole company events allow employees to interact outside of their initial teams. A big charity focus with multiple fundraising events organised throughout the year for all employees to participate in, which are not only so much fun but also contribute to a great cause. The support teams are fantastic in providing timely, quality support to the consultants as and when required. Fantastic marketing team who go out of their way to support consultant requests. They organise regular networking events and insights from industry experts for clients to the highest quality. Management team will provide great support in developing employees skills.
Hard to say! Although there are already a number of senior women in the business, it would be awesome to see even more senior women in the company.
Advice to Management
As the company grows, be mindful about maintaining the great culture and the open, transparent working environment.