Compare Edmonton Public Schools vs Expect-a-star BETASee how working at Edmonton Public Schools vs. Expect-a-star compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edmonton Public Schools vs. Expect-a-star. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edmonton Public Schools scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Expect-a-star scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Professional development" was the most mentioned Pro at Edmonton Public Schools.
- "Class sizes" was the most mentioned Con at Edmonton Public Schools.
I worked at Expect-a-star for less than a year
Good pay for casual work Get to go to different types of centres Communication with office is fine Super Don't have to agree to a shift if busy on day
Most shifts are last minute Shifts won't always be close and you have to travel an hour and a half Not always guaranteed work