Compare Edmonton Public Schools vs Kindercare BETASee how working at Edmonton Public Schools vs. Kindercare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edmonton Public Schools vs. Kindercare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edmonton Public Schools scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Professional development" was the most mentioned Pro at Edmonton Public Schools.
- "Working with children" was the most mentioned Pro at Kindercare.
- "Class sizes" was the most mentioned Con at Edmonton Public Schools.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Kindercare.
I have been working at Edmonton Public Schools
The hours are really good for someone who has kids at home. Very rewarding to support and work with children.
The salary does not equate to the work that is put in as an educational assistant.
Advice to Management
Look to increase wages for educational assistants