Compare Edward Jones vs Vanguard BETASee how working at Edward Jones vs. Vanguard compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edward Jones vs. Vanguard. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edward Jones scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Pro at Edward Jones.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Vanguard.
- "Door knocking" was the most mentioned Con at Edward Jones.
- "Call center" was the most mentioned Con at Vanguard.
I have been working at Edward Jones full-time for more than 3 years
Great culture, company cares about employees and clients, great benefits.
Workload, difficult clients, a lot of red tape.
Advice to Management
Consider higher pay for Headquarters Financial Advisors or find a way to significantly decrease workload.