Compare Electronic Arts vs Ubisoft BETASee how working at Electronic Arts vs. Ubisoft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Electronic Arts vs. Ubisoft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Electronic Arts scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Ubisoft scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Ubisoft had 17 more reviews than Electronic Arts that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Electronic Arts.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Ubisoft.
I worked at Ubisoft full-time for more than 3 years
Best place I’ve worked. Very friendly culture. Team focused and everyone pulls together for major events. Leadership and management are the best I’ve come across and genuinely care about employee... development.
Small team in Sydney and not a lot of turnover so career opportunities can be limited. As it’s a French company so some out of hours conference calls.
Advice to Management
Keep fostering talent and prioritising employee training. You’re all doing a great job.