Compare Environmental Resources Management vs Erm-New England BETASee how working at Environmental Resources Management vs. Erm-New England compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Environmental Resources Management vs. Erm-New England. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Environmental Resources Management scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Erm-New England scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Interesting projects" was the most mentioned Pro at Environmental Resources Management.
- "Billability" was the most mentioned Con at Environmental Resources Management.
I worked at Environmental Resources Management full-time
Great culture Experienced professionals Down to earth Global leader in sustainability consulting
Salaries not as competitive Turnover
I have been working at Erm-New England for more than a year
This is a prestigous company with excel in environmental health, safety, risks and consulting services.Helps a lot working on research , special projects for technical development, exposure to... technical environmental sustainability risks factor and related matters.
No cons as such ..except apart from engg we can develope different techniques for getting rid of environmental issues
Advice to Management
No advice as such