Compare Environmental Resources Management vs Quantium BETASee how working at Environmental Resources Management vs. Quantium compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Environmental Resources Management vs. Quantium. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Quantium scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Interesting projects" was the most mentioned Pro at Environmental Resources Management.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Quantium.
- "Billability" was the most mentioned Con at Environmental Resources Management.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Quantium.
I worked at Environmental Resources Management full-time
Great culture Experienced professionals Down to earth Global leader in sustainability consulting
Salaries not as competitive Turnover
I have been working at Quantium full-time for more than 5 years
Amazing place to learn new skills and work with the latest technologies International opportunities
'Green' junior management - insufficient separation at the lower levels between managers and managees In some teams, there's a separation between consultants and analysts - can be frustrating... when in reality consultants act more like 'account managers' Known to encourage ridiculous hours of work