Compare Equal Experts vs Holiday Extras BETASee how working at Equal Experts vs. Holiday Extras compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Equal Experts vs. Holiday Extras. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Equal Experts scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Equal Experts.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Holiday Extras.
- "Ee" was the most mentioned Con at Equal Experts.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at Holiday Extras.
I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year
Equal Experts Australia has a great leadership team, focussed on creating the right culture for the company and doing the right thing even when under pressure. Driven by values - these just don't... stay in handbooks but is practiced every day and in every team Great set of senior technical folks - teams where any techie would love to be part of - very supportive of each other and focussed on doing the right thing for the client Good network of people across ANZ Good pay Great work life balance
Limited no of clients, but being the initial days, this is only going to improve.
Advice to Management
Keep up the focus on people, culture and values and doing the right thing for the client Try and get few more clients so there's more diversity in the work