Compare Estée Lauder Companies vs L'Oréal BETASee how working at Estée Lauder Companies vs. L'Oréal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Estée Lauder Companies vs. L'Oréal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Estée Lauder Companies scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Estée Lauder Companies.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Estée Lauder Companies.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
I have been working at L'Oréal full-time for more than 8 years
Fun, fast and full of passionate people who are willing to help each other out. As an individual you can effect change and make a real impact on the Business.
Culture is unique vs most Australian businesses. It's not for everyone - and even if it is, can take some time (~1 year) to get used to.