Compare ExtraHop Networks vs CDK Global BETASee how working at ExtraHop Networks vs. CDK Global compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ExtraHop Networks vs. CDK Global. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ExtraHop Networks scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at ExtraHop Networks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at CDK Global.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at ExtraHop Networks.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at CDK Global.
I have been working at ExtraHop Networks full-time for more than a year
The market space is growing and there is a clear need in from SME to Enterprise. ExtraHop is positioned to to be a player in the space, albeit with a lot of competition
There are a lot of great people at this company, However, the channel ‘leadership’ is the biggest failure from a sales leadership perspective. The guys that lead our indirect sales are awful and the... irony is that their own team knows and is vocal about it- and the sales leadership team knows it as well. It’s the standard box checking corporate ‘protect your job’ thing. Not sure how long sales leadership will turn their heads. It is our biggest hurdle to real market penetration. Next, the marketing message is confused and confusing. It’s not that hard to get it right.
Advice to Management
It’s clear that most quality leads come from marketing and the inside sales function, look at the resell partners and their ‘leaders’. It’s bad