Compare Facebook vs Pinterest BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Pinterest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Pinterest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pinterest scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Facebook had 359 more reviews than Pinterest that mentioned "Free food" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Pinterest.
I worked at Pinterest for less than a year
Mentorship sessions & longterm mentorship; great perks - free book, company swags, etc.; very helpful recruiters; career development panels
More technical skill focus in the program would be better