Compare Facebook vs Pinterest BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Pinterest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Pinterest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pinterest scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Facebook had 349 more reviews than Pinterest that mentioned "Free food" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Pinterest.
I have been working at Pinterest full-time for more than 5 years
- Product that millions people love - Extremely inclusive and diverse environment. - Smart and experienced people - There are still a lot to build
- Lack of long term product strategy. A lot of new product attempts failed and wasted due to lack of vision and/or aggressive execution. -
Advice to Management
Sometimes I feel you are just too nice.