Compare Farmers Insurance Group vs Bankers Life BETASee how working at Farmers Insurance Group vs. Bankers Life compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Farmers Insurance Group vs. Bankers Life. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Farmers Insurance Group scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Bankers Life scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Farmers Insurance Group.
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at Bankers Life.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Farmers Insurance Group.
- "100 commission" was the most mentioned Con at Bankers Life.
I worked at Farmers Insurance Group full-time for more than 10 years
I always felt taken care of. Management was great as well as employees. Company culture and their ethos were always top priorities. Benefits were positive. Clean and organized working conditions.... Always provided equipment when needed to support your job function.
Mobility to other positions within this specific department were limited.