Compare Ford Motor Company vs Gerresheimer BETASee how working at Ford Motor Company vs. Gerresheimer compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ford Motor Company vs. Gerresheimer. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ford Motor Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Gerresheimer scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Ford Motor Company.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Gerresheimer.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Ford Motor Company.
- "De crescimento" was the most mentioned Con at Gerresheimer.
I worked at Gerresheimer full-time for more than 3 years
Large industrial international group, present in Europe, Asia, Americas but without usual corporate complications. Profitable activities with associated good salaries.
Not many job opportunities in Sales, little incentive to rotation: employees tend to keep their job for a long, very long time, sometimes for 10, 15 or more years. For a varied career, prefer... operations based jobs, usually large sites>500 people.