Compare G Adventures vs Holiday Extras BETASee how working at G Adventures vs. Holiday Extras compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at G Adventures vs. Holiday Extras. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Holiday Extras scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Company culture" was the most mentioned Pro at G Adventures.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Holiday Extras.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at G Adventures.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at Holiday Extras.
I worked at G Adventures full-time for less than a year
G adventures has a positive culture you work with supportive and like minded colleagues The company really tries to get to know you as a person and what drives you so that they can support your... growth management do a good job at trying to make everyone happy.
Base salary is a little low but target bonuses are good during high season. Extroverted people have a higher chance of growth and are given more opportunities.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work