Compare GEICO vs Allstate BETASee how working at GEICO vs. Allstate compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GEICO vs. Allstate. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GEICO scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Allstate scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at GEICO.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Allstate.
- GEICO had 74 more reviews than Allstate that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at GEICO
its quite a good job i enjoy what i do and my co-workers are quite pleasant, hours are negotiable and theres room for movement in the schedule.
sometimes the hours can be quite long and move over the night so it makes for some readjustment, i'd recommend it more for someone who doesn't have too many responsibilities
I have been working at Allstate
Great team of people to work with, great kids to work with great location and rewarding job to be doing I really love it.
The more disadvantages, the greater the risk: more than 90 per cent of people with all six disadvantages are non-employed. ... The study does not endorse the idea that disadvantages are exponential -... with the risk of non-employment rising faster and faster as the number of disadvantages increases
Advice to Management
Remove the stress, worry and overwhelm of work issues Saving you time Allowing you to channel your energy into the important things in life Easy to understand guidance Giving you peace of... mind You can ensure legal compliance