Compare GEICO vs Liberty Mutual Insurance BETASee how working at GEICO vs. Liberty Mutual Insurance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GEICO vs. Liberty Mutual Insurance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GEICO scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- GEICO had 83 more reviews than Liberty Mutual Insurance that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance had 96 more reviews than GEICO that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at GEICO
its quite a good job i enjoy what i do and my co-workers are quite pleasant, hours are negotiable and theres room for movement in the schedule.
sometimes the hours can be quite long and move over the night so it makes for some readjustment, i'd recommend it more for someone who doesn't have too many responsibilities