Compare Gallup vs IHS Markit BETASee how working at Gallup vs. IHS Markit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Gallup vs. IHS Markit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Gallup scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- IHS Markit scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- IHS Markit had 120 more reviews than Gallup that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Gallup.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at IHS Markit.
I have been working at Gallup full-time for less than a year
Great remuneration packages, benefits, work-life flexibility and manager-employee relation. Gallup creates a significantly positive impact on its customers as well as its employees. Supportive... environment where motivation is plenty and successes are applauded globally. Truly a benchmark for other organisations!
The depth of work and services offered classify as Intellectual Property, Analytics and Education. This involves a substantial, gradual learning of the entirety of what Gallup does and requires... patience. Slow and Steady wins the race at Gallup!
I worked at IHS Markit full-time for more than a year
Great people to work with. Company has lot's of projects going on to modernize their software moving into the cloud so there is plenty of work for software developers. Flexible work hours. Great... pay and bonuses. Free lunch Mon-Thurs.
You'll need many years of experience to lead a software project here due to the domain knowledge required and software complexity
Advice to Management
Try to disseminate the tribal knowledge faster and earlier in the cycle or new hires.