Compare Genesis Healthcare vs ProCare Therapy BETASee how working at Genesis Healthcare vs. ProCare Therapy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Genesis Healthcare vs. ProCare Therapy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ProCare Therapy scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Genesis Healthcare.
- "School district" was the most mentioned Pro at ProCare Therapy.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Genesis Healthcare.
- "Chelsea" was the most mentioned Con at ProCare Therapy.
I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time
I've worked a lot of odd jobs but nothing has come close to ProCare! If you are looking for great company culture, look no further - we have lots of in and out of office events that challenge us and... increase team building and bonding. Its a supportive company with lots of coaching, guiding, and training, so it's great for people starting at entry level. The metrics and guidelines are fair - as long as you are putting in the work, you'll definitely see results. There is lots of room to grow and rise into mentorship, coaching and manager positions. The leadership team is always recognizing our individual wins and makes an effort to celebrate these milestones with us. Would definitely recommend ProCare to anyone who is looking to grow with a company, make money, and feel good about the work they do.
I think this job can be difficult for those who dont have a natural sales skill - there is training and coaching but if there could be more targeted training on how to speak, talk, and walk sales, I... think that could help some of the shy-er employees feel more confident.