Compare Gilbert + Tobin vs Herbert Smith Freehills BETASee how working at Gilbert + Tobin vs. Herbert Smith Freehills compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Gilbert + Tobin vs. Herbert Smith Freehills. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Gilbert + Tobin scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Herbert Smith Freehills scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Herbert Smith Freehills.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Herbert Smith Freehills.
I have been working at Gilbert + Tobin full-time
Depending on the team you work with, but usually great culture. No hierarchy and Partners are really approachable.
Long hours but that's the nature of working in a law firm anyway
I worked at Herbert Smith Freehills part-time
Friendly environment, great pay, free lunches once a week and dinners after 7pm each night.
Not suited to those who aren't prepared to be busy and work after hours if required.