Compare Glassdoor vs Twitter BETASee how working at Glassdoor vs. Twitter compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Glassdoor vs. Twitter. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Glassdoor scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Twitter scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Glassdoor had 1 more reviews than Twitter that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Glassdoor.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year
I never felt so supported by a company and a team. This company is unreal. The benefits are great, the compensation is great, and everyone is extremely kind. Our managers are thoughtful and truly... know how to lead a team. I plan to retire with this company.
I really can’t think of any cons.
Advice to Management
Business has been booming and our workload has increased. 30 minutes for lunch is too short of a break for our workday. An hour for lunch would be more ideal. Other than that, everything is amazing.