Compare Glassdoor vs Uber BETASee how working at Glassdoor vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Glassdoor vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Glassdoor scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Uber scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Glassdoor.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Glassdoor.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year
Being an HR Practitioner working in an HR Tech company is a dream; working at Glassdoor where our mission is to help people find a job and company they love is the cherry on top! The People team... is transitioning to be much more strategic thought partners to the business, such a great time to be at a company when you can get your fingerprints all over a new way of working! All employees have direct lines of communication to the CEO and everyone in between. We have a super flexible work environment, amazing benefits, open PTO, 401k match...
2020 has brought a lot of changes (to the world) and to Glassdoor; we need to ruthlessly prioritize and focus. It's easy sometimes to get enamored by the bright shiny objects.
Advice to Management
Be mindful of all the change you're putting your employees (and customers) through. Focus on the critical few vs. trying to attack everything all at one time - be thoughtful in your approach.