Compare Glassdoor vs Workday BETASee how working at Glassdoor vs. Workday compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Glassdoor vs. Workday. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Workday scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Glassdoor.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Workday.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Glassdoor.
- "Proprietary language" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than 3 years
I love working at Glassdoor, its truly an amazing culture to be a part of. There's a lot of scope for making an impact.
I am afraid the pace at which innovation happens is just not good enough. Engineering has a few incompetent middle managers who barely understand the engineers' language. And the sad thing is they... don't even accept that they don't know everything and dole out instructions to be carried out for completing a task.
Advice to Management
It would do us well, if the management could understand what the average engineer feels. More skip-level meetings please!
I have been working at Workday full-time for more than a year
Growth organisation with clear vision, strategic direction, Incredible team of highly competent Workmates Compensation, Benefits, Stock (growing share price) APJ VIBE Council, strong focus on... diversity and inclusion
Organisation needs to continue to focus on resource investment to sustain our strategic growth plan.