Compare Goldman Sachs vs BYJU'S BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. BYJU'S compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. BYJU'S. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- BYJU'S scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Goldman Sachs had 116 more reviews than BYJU'S that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at BYJU'S.
I have been working at BYJU'S full-time for more than a year
The company is really good for a person who wants to build a career in sales and who has a zeal and enthusiasm to perform and meet the targets. The company pays you well for the hardwork you put in.
It is difficult to maintain work life balance with weekends working. Only Mondays off is hectic at times.
Advice to Management
More employee engagement activities would be appreciated.