Compare Goldman Sachs vs Macquarie Group BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. Macquarie Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. Macquarie Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Macquarie Group scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Goldman Sachs had 167 more reviews than Macquarie Group that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Goldman Sachs had 156 more reviews than Macquarie Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Macquarie Group full-time for more than a year
Great engineering culture, business are willing to listen to engineers opinion. Encourage exploration of new technologies. Good pay compared to most industry and company. Great flexibility. You... can work any time as long you do your task. No question asked when you want to work from home occasionally. Professional colleagues, focused on task, capable and smart. Office is not bad. Often lots free food and drinks at meetings and events.
A lot of contractors so a lot of people movement. No transparent pay structure, profit share portion disclosure. Competitive career promotion. Not many practical perks.