Compare Google vs Nest BETASee how working at Google vs. Nest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Google vs. Nest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Google scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Nest scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Google had 805 more reviews than Nest that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Google.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Nest.
I worked at Google full-time
Everything about working at google. The culture, the people, decent salary, free food and many other benefits. Forward thinking, always looking to improve. Open to suggestions and feedback.
Working at Google can be like living life of fantasy. Everything is awesome at Google bubble. Very hard to adjust to outside world if you leave Google. Also, sometimes you may feel little... disconnected to outside world (work only).