Compare Government of Alberta vs Edmonton Public Schools BETASee how working at Government of Alberta vs. Edmonton Public Schools compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Government of Alberta vs. Edmonton Public Schools. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edmonton Public Schools scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Government of Alberta had 56 more reviews than Edmonton Public Schools that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Government of Alberta.
- "Class sizes" was the most mentioned Con at Edmonton Public Schools.
I worked at Government of Alberta full-time for more than 3 years
Quote modern compares to other provincial governments - good pay, pension, and benefits
Can be hard to move up, depending on your work unit. Salary is very structured and will only increase by about 2% per year, even when you exceed expectations.