Compare H&M vs Desigual BETASee how working at H&M vs. Desigual compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at H&M vs. Desigual. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- H&M scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Desigual scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at H&M.
- "Free uniform" was the most mentioned Pro at Desigual.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at H&M.
- "Barcelona" was the most mentioned Con at Desigual.
I have been working at H&M part-time for less than a year
Really fast-paced working environment where you get exposed to a variety of roles within retail. Shifts were really flexible, HR was excellent - they take your feedback on and implement it. You don't... get stuck doing one task for an extensive period of time. Good employee discount applicable across all H&M-owned brands worldwide. Rewarded employees for hitting store KPIs.
Cliques within workers, but this is standard across many workplaces. Sometimes, difficult personalities and customers ignoring rules.
Advice to Management
Keep listening to employee feedback!