Compare H&M vs Zara BETASee how working at H&M vs. Zara compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at H&M vs. Zara. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- H&M scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Zara scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- H&M had 74 more reviews than Zara that mentioned "Fast paced" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at H&M.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Zara.
I have been working at Zara for more than a year
- Good team environment (great co workers, always here to help) - Pay rate is good (I'm a casual worker)
- Like every retail job, there will always be rude customers - You need to have a good memory so you can put the clothes back in the right place as the shop display are constantly changing and Zara... constantly create new collections - No discount if you are a casual worker, only part time and full time permanent are eligible after 6 months working for the company