Compare HSBC Holdings vs St.George Bank BETASee how working at HSBC Holdings vs. St.George Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HSBC Holdings vs. St.George Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HSBC Holdings scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- St.George Bank scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at HSBC Holdings.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at St.George Bank.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at HSBC Holdings.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at St.George Bank.
I worked at HSBC Holdings full-time for more than 8 years
Good bonus and work environment, most people very accommodating and knows their jobs so can be relied on
Less opportunity to move and grow as very small operation in Australia. Some managers are threatened by you.