Compare Harrods vs Myer BETASee how working at Harrods vs. Myer compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Harrods vs. Myer. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Harrods scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Harrods had 6 more reviews than Myer that mentioned "Staff discount" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Harrods.
- "Roster" was the most mentioned Con at Myer.
I worked at Myer part-time for less than a year
Friendly management, high quality product training and training for the job, good staff discounts, flexible hours
Short shifts (my longest was 6 hours), often short staffed which can lead to unnecessary stress, sometimes very short notice for shifts