Compare Harrods vs Selfridges BETASee how working at Harrods vs. Selfridges compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Harrods vs. Selfridges. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Harrods scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Selfridges scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Harrods had 50 more reviews than Selfridges that mentioned "Staff discount" as a Pro.
- Harrods had 6 more reviews than Selfridges that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Selfridges full-time for more than a year
Participate in many innovative activations; serve a global clientele; great products to sell. Staff discount is a big plus.
Senior management lack empathy and trust of lower level staff. Turnover is high, and staff are treated like minions.
Advice to Management
Less hierarchy, more collaboration