Compare Hays vs Equal Experts BETASee how working at Hays vs. Equal Experts compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. Equal Experts. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Equal Experts scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Equal Experts.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hays.
- "Ee" was the most mentioned Con at Equal Experts.
I worked at Hays full-time for more than 3 years
Great management, progression and training
No cons to leave here .........
Advice to Management
I would highly recommend HTS, I've been with the business for 3 years and have had the pleasure of working with a great team and management which made my journey so amazing. Hays and HTS are very... focused on training and making sure you achieve your goals and career objectives. Thank you to all my managers in Melbourne, Victoria.
I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year
Equal Experts Australia has a great leadership team, focussed on creating the right culture for the company and doing the right thing even when under pressure. Driven by values - these just don't... stay in handbooks but is practiced every day and in every team Great set of senior technical folks - teams where any techie would love to be part of - very supportive of each other and focussed on doing the right thing for the client Good network of people across ANZ Good pay Great work life balance
Limited no of clients, but being the initial days, this is only going to improve.
Advice to Management
Keep up the focus on people, culture and values and doing the right thing for the client Try and get few more clients so there's more diversity in the work