Compare Hays vs Holiday Extras BETASee how working at Hays vs. Holiday Extras compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. Holiday Extras. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hays scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
- Holiday Extras scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Holiday Extras.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hays.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at Holiday Extras.
I worked at Holiday Extras full-time for more than 10 years
Flexible working linking to a great work life balance, great training and development, autonomy, great friendships, fantastic values and links the company strategy to our values.
I do not have a con as I have thoroughly enjoyed my years here.