Compare Hays vs Hydrogen Group plc BETASee how working at Hays vs. Hydrogen Group plc compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. Hydrogen Group plc. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hays scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Hydrogen Group plc scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Good training" was the most mentioned Pro at Hydrogen Group plc.
- Hays had 465 more reviews than Hydrogen Group plc that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Hays full-time for more than 3 years
Great management, progression and training
No cons to leave here .........
Advice to Management
I would highly recommend HTS, I've been with the business for 3 years and have had the pleasure of working with a great team and management which made my journey so amazing. Hays and HTS are very... focused on training and making sure you achieve your goals and career objectives. Thank you to all my managers in Melbourne, Victoria.
I worked at Hydrogen Group plc full-time for more than 3 years
Management very approachable Reward for effort Great opportunity to learn and make good money from the start Team environment and very good culture Work-Life balance
Small office however this is changing