Compare Hays vs Morgan McKinley BETASee how working at Hays vs. Morgan McKinley compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. Morgan McKinley. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan McKinley scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan McKinley.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hays.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan McKinley.
I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time
MMK is a reputable recruitment agency who really goes above and beyond when it comes to their employees. You will be part of a close-knit team from day 1, with everyone wanting to see you succeed.... All leaders are incredibly invested in your personal and professional growth and will give you all the tools and training to become the best recruiter you can be. There is a genuine level of care about you as the individual, which I haven't seen in any other employer before. MMK is also all about celebrating the wins. Even in COVID times, making sure we got together for fun events and occasions has been an absolute priority. You will certainly be rewarded for your hard work, trips away and fancy lunches included. If you are looking for an employer that will give you lots of autonomy while providing an amazing support structure and training programme, MMK is definitely the place. They are open to flexible working arrangements and will absolute make sure you can bring your best self to work.
Can be political and very process driven at times, something the business recognises it needs to work on.