Compare Hays vs PageGroup BETASee how working at Hays vs. PageGroup compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. PageGroup. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hays scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- PageGroup scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Hays had 83 more reviews than PageGroup that mentioned "Career progression" as a Pro.
- Hays had 289 more reviews than PageGroup that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Hays had 77 more reviews than PageGroup that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at PageGroup full-time for more than 5 years
Excellent training team & resources, great flexibility and support for work-life balance, fun and friendly culture that celebrates success without forcing a drink down your throat - anyone is... made to feel very welcome. Those who want to move overseas and interstate within the company will also be very well supported and looked after. Bonuses (quarterly) might not be the best out there but are pretty fair and very transparent. Low turnover and good tenure across the business.
Too much onus on individuals to open doors to new clients, not enough done by upper management! Pay isn't bad but could be better.