Compare Heartland Dental vs North American Dental Group BETASee how working at Heartland Dental vs. North American Dental Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Heartland Dental vs. North American Dental Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- North American Dental Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Continuing education" was the most mentioned Pro at Heartland Dental.
- "Nadg" was the most mentioned Pro at North American Dental Group.
- "Dentist" was the most mentioned Con at Heartland Dental.
- "No raises" was the most mentioned Con at North American Dental Group.
I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than a year
I have worked at this company for almost 2 years, and I could not speak higher about a dental affliation. I have worked for several in various capacities, and this company is in it for the long haul.... They form long term meaningful relationships and they nurish those relationships! They care for the doctors and I couldn't imagine working for a better company
I do not particularly care for working on Saturdays, but our patient's love it. I got into this profession to take care of the patients. I will continue to work on Saturdays as long as I get to see... my wonderful patients come in and get the utmost care. While it is a minor inconvenience for me, it is a major success for the patient's who cannot get off of work, or live busy lives!
Advice to Management
Thank you for caring. Thank you for giving. Thank you for being you.