Compare HelloWorld vs SEEK BETASee how working at HelloWorld vs. SEEK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HelloWorld vs. SEEK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HelloWorld scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- SEEK scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at HelloWorld.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at SEEK.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at HelloWorld.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at SEEK.
I have been working at SEEK full-time for more than a year
Great culture and colleagues. Great free drinks, snacks, many perks. Great compensation. 5 days of extra flex leave (on top of annual leave) to help take care of life's chores.
Flat structure, most management positions are non-technical staff, though this is just the culture, not a real con. Bonus depends on company performance and in past 2 years has not been fully paid.
Advice to Management
You've created a great place to work