Compare Hilton vs Ritz-Carlton BETASee how working at Hilton vs. Ritz-Carlton compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hilton vs. Ritz-Carlton. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hilton scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Ritz-Carlton scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Hilton had 199 more reviews than Ritz-Carlton that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Hilton had 139 more reviews than Ritz-Carlton that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Ritz-Carlton
The motto "We are ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen" describe very well the way Ritz-carlton treat their way of treating their employees and guests.
I did not have the experience that considered as cons.