Compare Husky Energy vs Husky Injection Molding Systems BETASee how working at Husky Energy vs. Husky Injection Molding Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Husky Energy vs. Husky Injection Molding Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Husky Energy scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Husky Injection Molding Systems scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Husky Energy had 27 more reviews than Husky Injection Molding Systems that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Husky Energy had 1 more reviews than Husky Injection Molding Systems that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Husky Injection Molding Systems full-time for more than 8 years
The only positive thing that happened to me along the way is my manager. Few friends here and there. A bit of travelling. And that is it.
I can write a book on topic what I dont like working here but it is gonna change nothing. And this is exactly the point. Huge bureaucratic machine since Robert sold the company. All started with ONEX.... The main goal is to maximize profit. Cut the costs, cut everything just to report to shareholders that profit moves up. When I joind the company one guy told me that Husky is good start but very bad finish. I couldn't grasp the idea but now I get it. Few years ago they started the politic of downgrading service engineers, no proper training just internet based education. In case you are in real trouble fell free call service group. No need to explain what is it for. Top management out of touch with reality. I keep connections with different regions, all the same, everywhere. I can go on for another hour or so to explore all benefits not working here. Feel free to apply and get it yourself. By the way, the spy on their Laptops. Make sure you follow the IT rules.
Advice to Management
Make sure you continue in the same way and in 5 years you will lose all you employees.