Compare Hydrogen Group plc vs Spencer Ogden BETASee how working at Hydrogen Group plc vs. Spencer Ogden compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hydrogen Group plc vs. Spencer Ogden. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hydrogen Group plc scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Spencer Ogden scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good training" was the most mentioned Pro at Hydrogen Group plc.
- "Hard work" was the most mentioned Pro at Spencer Ogden.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Con at Hydrogen Group plc.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Spencer Ogden.
I worked at Hydrogen Group plc full-time for more than 3 years
Management very approachable Reward for effort Great opportunity to learn and make good money from the start Team environment and very good culture Work-Life balance
Small office however this is changing
I have been working at Spencer Ogden full-time for more than a year
Has an unlimited amount of training, support and fun aspects. Highly accredited management with quality leadership. Structured and achievable incentives. Free trips around the world. Hugely... supportive when you need days off to rest. You feel rewarded and celebrated at every achievement. Fun environment with ping-pong tables and diner booths. Overall, a great place to work.
Honestly, after a year here in the Perth Office, I still struggle to find any.