Compare IBM vs Amazon BETASee how working at IBM vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Amazon scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year
- Very talented and friendly colleagues - Great opportunity - Clear career progression - Good work/life balance, encouraged
- Easy to get overwhelmed - Almost too much opportunity, spoiled for choice.