Compare IBM vs Avaya BETASee how working at IBM vs. Avaya compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Avaya. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Avaya scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Avaya.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Avaya.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
- Great career prospect / lots of growth opportunities - Great manager (I'm fortunate to be in a team with a fantastic manager who genuinely cares about his team members) - Good work life... balance - Inclusive and friendly work environment - Able to work from home (since covid-19)
- Mediocre salary compared to other big tech companies (FAANG)
I have been working at Avaya full-time
Avaya has a great, employee friendly and flexible work culture. Everyone is always happy to help others. There is always a focus on best practices, continuous improvement and innovation. There are... several career progression opportunities for its employees.
There is still some scope of enhancing the existing policies in order to ensure that, nobody is able to misuse the flexibility provided by Avaya to its employees.
Advice to Management
Management can enhance existing policies in order to ensure that nobody is able to misuse the flexibility provided by Avaya to its employees.